Filling : cream butter and sugar, add the others and mix till well blended.
Mexico topping : cream butter and sugar, add flour and mix.
1. Mix all till well blended;
2. Continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough;
4. Cover dough with clear film. Let it prove for 30-45 mins, or till it doubles its size;
5. Press the dough to release the air, divide the dough into 20 pieces, make them into a ball, let it prove for another 30-45 mins, or till it doubles its size;
6. Flatten the ball into a circle. Put the fillings inside and shape into long shape.
5. Prove in a warm place for 30 to 45 mins;
6. Brush with some egg wash. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top, then pipe two strips of Mexico topping at each end.;
7. Bake at 200C for 12-15 mins.